Thank God, the idiocy that is the American election process is over. Americans have imitated lemmings once again and made their mind-numbed pilgrimage to the polls. The politicos and talking heads have been excitedly discussing the results. But, lest you take some comfort in Tuesday’s election results, let’s do a quick reality check.
The Republican wing of the Government Party gained enough seats on Tuesday to regain control of the US House of Representatives.
The Democrat wing of the Government Party retained enough seats on Tuesday to keep control of the US Senate.
There is still a Democrat in the White House.
The Republican Party took ten governorships away from the Democrats. This will have the greatest effect when Federal redistricting will occur as a result of the 2010 Census.
The Republicans in the House will not be able to advance any serious agenda involving: (not that the Republicans really want to do these)
• Social Security and Medicare, which are continuing to grow in size and scope.
• The repeal of the Obama Healthcare law.
• Balancing the Federal budget. No one truly knows what the Federal budget is, since there is so much spending that is not disclosed and is “off-budget.”
• Shrinking the size of the Federal government. They will not be able to de-fund entire departments or get rid of entire bureaucracies.
• Defense spending, which swallows a huge chunk of tax revenue annually.
• Two simultaneous foreign wars, costing American lives, battlefield casualties and soldier suicides.
• The Federal Reserve will continue to buy up US Treasuries, hold interest rates artificially low, keep doing “quantitative easing” and more stimulus money will be printed and shoved out onto the American people, causing hyperinflation.
• Audit of the Federal gold supply to determine if the national gold even exists.
• Any other idea or solution that would rescue America from certain collapse.
Dear readers, remember that this Republican Party issued The Pledge To America only weeks before this election. In it, they pledge to return the American Federal Government to its Constitutionally-restricted size and scope. But also understand that they do not have the ability to perform their pledge, since Democrats control the Senate and the White House.
The only positive thing that can come from Tuesday night’s elections, and the recapture of the House by Republicans…is gridlock. That is not an insignificant outcome. With a Democrat President and a Democrat Senate, nothing that Republicans try to do will succeed. I take that back. When Republicans compromise with Dems and Obama, and advance the goals and agenda of the Government Party, they will get support and cooperation from the Democrats.
So, the world continues to turn. The dollar will continue to weaken. The American government in Washington will continue to spend money and grow unabated. China will continue to hold more US Treasuries than any other world entity. China will continue to quietly gain control of world natural resources through peaceful commerce. The European Union will continue to unravel. The nations of the world will soon replace the American dollar with another currency…probably the Chinese Yuan…as the new world reserve currency. And the American experiment, now over 230 years old, will come to an ugly end.
Tuesday’s elections were a shiny object that momentarily diverted the attention of the America populace from football, Dancing with the Stars, and favorite TV shows. Meanwhile the destruction of the American economy and nation continues unabated. Most folks will now go back to their clueless lives and wave the flag some more.
Now, more than ever, secessionists must work feverishly to convince their neighbors of the inevitable collapse of America.
Secession is the hope for mankind. Who will be first?
DumpDC. Six Letters That Can Change History.
© Copyright 2010, Russell D. Longcore. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit is given.